Viejas Springs Village
BullockSmith was the design architect for this 50 acre themed retail /entertainment complex for the Viejas Band of Mission Indians. The architectural style and details reflect the heritage of the Viejas Tribe and was designed to harmonize with the natural landscape. The development features eight retail building clusters, each with six to eight tenants around a court and all connected by flowing walkways. The development’s central Showcourt features a nightly live entertainment production.
- Full Architectural Services
- Themed Entertainment Association Honor Award, Urban Land Institute
- International Council of Shopping Centers Honor Award
- “Outstanding Achievement,” TEA Awards
- “Best Commercial Project Retail & Best Specialty Project,” Golden Nugget Awards
- AIA East Tennessee Honorable Mention, San Diego County Orchids & Onions “Orchid Award”