BullockSmith’s design for these two structures of brick, cast stone and copper roofs respond to adjacent historic buildings with appropriate scale and materials. Large, flexible floor plans (totaling 213,000 SF) accommodate multiple tenants, and building placement restores the street facades while defining an urban sculpture plaza. Vaulted entry foyers feature marble, wood and bronze finishes.
- Full Architectural Services
- Tennessee Society of Architects Merit Award
- Knoxville-Knox County Metropolitan Planning Commission “Silver Anniversary Award”
- AIA East Tennessee “Notable Architecture Award”
- Masonry Institute of Tennessee Honor Award
- Greater Knoxville Beautification Board Award
- Association of Builders & Contractors Excellence Award