Plans for the new Washington County Event Center, a key feature and centerpiece of a revitalized Fair Complex, have been unveiled. With Master Planning and Architectural Design by BullockSmith, with our partner LRS (Portland, OR), the Event Center will support and enhance the annual Washington County Fair, and also provide year-round opportunities for large community gatherings.
The new Washington County Event Center will be approximately 87,000 SF and will include:
- Generous Indoor Exposition Space with various room configurations sized to accommodate
- consumer shows
- trade shows
- concerts and other ticketed spectator events
- Outdoor Exhibition Area to the west for flexibility of shows
- a state-of-the-art Conference Center with a commercial kitchen to support
- corporate meetings and seminars
- Concessions for all events at the Event Center and Fair Complex
- Administrative Offices
During the annual County Fair, the Event Center will provide ample indoor exhibit space, restrooms and concessions.